Thursday, August 13, 2009

He Is.

He is my confidant, my best friend, my savior, and my healer, my everything. He is who I confine in, the shadow when I walk, the air within my lungs, the passion in my soul, the love within my heart, he is my significant other, my love, my hero, my provider, the reason I live, the infinite, the hand upon my shoulder, the tissue to wipe my tears, he is my rock, my Shepard, my master, my king, my trust, my heart, my home, my confidence.

The smile on my face, my concern, my life, my sacrifice, my reverence, my humility, my dreams, my hopes, my faith. He is the thought within my mind, the hands to do the work, the words inside my mouth, the food that I live upon, and water to my soul. He is the wisdom, the peace, the kindness of a friend, the past, present and future. HE is the king of kings, the lamb on the alter, the messiah, he is nature, the moments that take my breath away. He is the voice who keeps me still, the spirit that leads my life, the spring in my step, the laughter, the music, and the truth. HE is the way, the truth, the life, the power, the innocence, the everlasting, the ultimate, my protection, the victory, and the freedom. The release from a bondage, the arms waiting for you at the end of a long journey, the fun, the secrets in our souls, the one who understands, the path to travel on, the narrow, my father, my joy.

He is the one I will run to, the one I will give my life for, the compassion for the nations, the love that brings me home, the sight that makes me cry. HE is my plan, my beauty, my suffering, the grace and mercy I find. He is my morning chat, my teacher, my corrector, my spirit, and my worth, my everything.

All that is, Is what he is.

Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment